So. More new characters for ECRPG - the Ulstos Public Safety Enforcement Squad Secret Division. Or UPSESSD or “Obsessed” for short. Forza the Hedgehog said no to the last suggestion so they’re still trying to agree on a short name that isn’t an acronym or a, uh… whatever the word that’s the phoenetic pronunciation of an acronym is called!
If “they’re dressed like the Turks in FF7 (but not the compilation where the suits are now black)” pops into your head, well. They basically ARE the Turks, just a dimensional equivalent. And it’s not coincidental, someone with knowledge aforethought is manipulating the Ulstosan government into becoming juuuuust like Shinra. Why?That would be spoiling.
Would have done shading and all that stuff but this is really just a character sheet. Speaking of which, we have -
- Wil, the leader of the group but not the head of the UPSESSD (basically Tseng while another someone fills Heidegger’s role as the head). His appearance is somewhat based on myself plus having the eyes of Rikka from Chuunibyou.
- Gurthang, Wil’s sword familiar (named after a weapon inCastlevania: Symphony of the Nightand retroactively a sword from Tolkien lore), who doesn’t count as a member because ze’s considered just a weapon.
- X-0242, the only non-flash-and-blood member (other than Gurthang, but like I said, ze doesn’t count as a member, while X-0242 does).
- Miss T. Erious, the woman of the group (she seems to fill in for Elena here, but she’s actually more their Rude equivalent). There are, of course, other female members of the UPSESSD, but these four are the main focus in-character-wise. Doesn’t like being called “Mysterious”. Even by Forza.)
- Human man and woman, a sentient sword, and a robot? Needs an anthropomorphic character, which is where Forza the Hedgehog fits in. (More mellow and controlled and less casually-dressed than Reno, but is basically his equivalent.)
Not the most original of ideas by a long shot, but ECRPG is a rather complicated soup of different fandoms; always has been, always will be.