Oh man, someone who I haven’t drawn in some time, before I even had Tumblr, in fact. Easily the main character I played in ECRPG. There’s so much that could be said about him, but I won’t bore you with de tails.
So. More new characters for ECRPG - the Ulstos Public Safety Enforcement Squad Secret Division. Or UPSESSD or “Obsessed” for short. Forza the Hedgehog said no to the last suggestion so they’re still trying to agree on a short name that isn’t an acronym or a, uh… whatever the word that’s the phoenetic pronunciation of an acronym is called!
If “they’re dressed like the Turks in FF7 (but not the compilation where the suits are now black)” pops into your head, well. They basically ARE the Turks, just a dimensional equivalent. And it’s not coincidental, someone with knowledge aforethought is manipulating the Ulstosan government into becoming juuuuust like Shinra. Why?That would be spoiling.
Would have done shading and all that stuff but this is really just a character sheet. Speaking of which, we have -
- Wil, the leader of the group but not the head of the UPSESSD (basically Tseng while another someone fills Heidegger’s role as the head). His appearance is somewhat based on myself plus having the eyes of Rikka from Chuunibyou.
- Gurthang, Wil’s sword familiar (named after a weapon inCastlevania: Symphony of the Nightand retroactively a sword from Tolkien lore), who doesn’t count as a member because ze’s considered just a weapon.
- X-0242, the only non-flash-and-blood member (other than Gurthang, but like I said, ze doesn’t count as a member, while X-0242 does).
- Miss T. Erious, the woman of the group (she seems to fill in for Elena here, but she’s actually more their Rude equivalent). There are, of course, other female members of the UPSESSD, but these four are the main focus in-character-wise. Doesn’t like being called “Mysterious”. Even by Forza.)
- Human man and woman, a sentient sword, and a robot? Needs an anthropomorphic character, which is where Forza the Hedgehog fits in. (More mellow and controlled and less casually-dressed than Reno, but is basically his equivalent.)
Not the most original of ideas by a long shot, but ECRPG is a rather complicated soup of different fandoms; always has been, always will be.
Been on a slime girl kick recently due (or is it “goo”) to, well, recent interest in slime girls by others.
New picture of villainous magical girl Heartless, Audri. I took a pose from poseamaniacs.com and ran with it, eventually resulting in this.
Cyborg-ghost-demon thing named Dolshadra. Really serves no purpose other than a random creation.
At least, for the time being, probably.
The XS-774 Silver Wolf, a multi-faceted military powered armor. Rocket launchers, arm-mounted beamblades, and a concealed high-yield positron cannon, along with being able to fight on the land or in the air, and hidden features such as energy wings and a special mode (not shown) make it a formidable machine.
lagom0rph wanted to see more Audri, so here’s something I spent the whole early morning (sleep schedule? what’s that?) working off and on on.
Decided to keep most of what I had designed on her mecha mode intact, and actually do a full-body shot here. Uhm, that’s pretty much it. ‘_’
…Uhm, next post with original content may not be original character art!
What the hey, might as well post how Audri usually looks. A magical girl that’s also a powerful Heartless sorcerer, she’s pretty snooty and bitchy to whoever she encounters (especially heroes), referring to them as “dweeb-o’s”. her basic form in the center, with her Mecha Musume and Magical Girl forms left and right respectively.
I feel that I should do some redesigning, as her alternate forms haven’t shown up iRP yet. The mecha form especially, and maybe some of the magical girl (perhaps trash the Kyubey features).
Hey, an actual post! With art!
Final form of one of the antagonists in a Kingdom Hearts-based plotline going on at the AIM RP group I’m in. Technically, this is a huge spoiler since she hasn’t actually been fought yet (and with how things are going activity-wise, it may be a bit), but meh.
…Why yes, she’s a giant, demonic uterus living in a world of blood and blackness. >3> Main influence? The Witches in Madoka. :B