And so, character design brings itself together.
Thought it was about time for some Caliborn.
Oh, the irony of this picture now with the most recent update.
Decided to do a little picture of what the design for the God Tier outfit for the Sage class would look like. While I’m sure there are probably better designs for this noncanon class out there, I just went on my own way for it.
Feel free to use it if you wish.
A fankid I created for a Homestuck RP in City of Heroes, which, unfortunately ended its run a couple months ago, though the group he’s RPed in is still moving ahead elsewhere. First real time drawing him that I really liked, I suppose.
So. More new characters for ECRPG - the Ulstos Public Safety Enforcement Squad Secret Division. Or UPSESSD or “Obsessed” for short. Forza the Hedgehog said no to the last suggestion so they’re still trying to agree on a short name that isn’t an acronym or a, uh… whatever the word that’s the phoenetic pronunciation of an acronym is called!
If “they’re dressed like the Turks in FF7 (but not the compilation where the suits are now black)” pops into your head, well. They basically ARE the Turks, just a dimensional equivalent. And it’s not coincidental, someone with knowledge aforethought is manipulating the Ulstosan government into becoming juuuuust like Shinra. Why?That would be spoiling.
Would have done shading and all that stuff but this is really just a character sheet. Speaking of which, we have -
- Wil, the leader of the group but not the head of the UPSESSD (basically Tseng while another someone fills Heidegger’s role as the head). His appearance is somewhat based on myself plus having the eyes of Rikka from Chuunibyou.
- Gurthang, Wil’s sword familiar (named after a weapon inCastlevania: Symphony of the Nightand retroactively a sword from Tolkien lore), who doesn’t count as a member because ze’s considered just a weapon.
- X-0242, the only non-flash-and-blood member (other than Gurthang, but like I said, ze doesn’t count as a member, while X-0242 does).
- Miss T. Erious, the woman of the group (she seems to fill in for Elena here, but she’s actually more their Rude equivalent). There are, of course, other female members of the UPSESSD, but these four are the main focus in-character-wise. Doesn’t like being called “Mysterious”. Even by Forza.)
- Human man and woman, a sentient sword, and a robot? Needs an anthropomorphic character, which is where Forza the Hedgehog fits in. (More mellow and controlled and less casually-dressed than Reno, but is basically his equivalent.)
Not the most original of ideas by a long shot, but ECRPG is a rather complicated soup of different fandoms; always has been, always will be.
Just the back of one punky seatroll. I tried to not bring too much attention to her butt but (ha) I think I may have failed???? Oh, and the angular-ness is mostly on purpose.
New picture of Magras. Shortly after his creation, I thought of what traits, idiosyncrasies, or bad habits he would have, and eventually came up with one - casual smoker. I don’t smoke, myself, doubt I ever will; but Magras isn’t exactly me.
Still need to come up with a lot more details, like a typing quirk or the exact name of that gun of his or his general personality, though; so he’s still a rather incomplete character.
I also kinda fudged up on his arms, they’re a little short, oops~
Heh, another picture of Magras. I guess I just really like drawing him or something.
Showing off his Strife Specibus of choice this time - Pistolkind. I haven’t given the gun a name yet, but it basically fires off energy pulse rounds in small bursts (rather than a large, concentrated beam like the Ahab’s Crosshairs).
So, yeah, finally got down to doing that Karezi picture~ First Homestuck romart to ever come out of me.
The last? Probably not.
What started out as what was going to be a Karezi picture but without access to a ref while I was drawing… turned into a fantroll - Magras Trador. That makes, what, three, I’ve made now? Lulz.
…Now I have to draw that Karezi picture or else. :B
Originally, this was going to just be a sketch of Vriska, but somehow Eridan “wwormed his wway” into it too.